Sunday, October 7, 2007

More about breeding slaves

Breeding Wine - Second Wine
"Yes, Master," she said."Crawl to me on your belly," I said."Yes, Master," she said, smiling."Now kneel before me," I said, "with your knees wide, with your wrists crossed behind you, touching, as though bound.""Yes, Master," she said. She was then before me, in a posture of my dictation, and, as it is said, bound by my will.I withdrew an object from my pouch."Master?" she said.I held the object before her. She regarded it with dismay. "I have already chewed sip root within the moon," she said."Open your mouth," I said."Yes, Master," she said.I then thrust the object into her mouth."Chew it well," I said, "and swallow it, bit by bit."She grimaced, at the barest taste of the object."Begin," I told her.She began."Not so quickly," I told her. "More slowly. Very slowly. Very, very slowly. Savor it well."She whimpered in obedience.She did not need the sip root, of course, for, as she had pointed out, she had had some within the moon, and, indeed, the effect of sip root, in the raw state, in most women, is three or four moons. In the concentrated state, as in slave wine, developed by the caste of physicians, the effect is almost indefinite, usually requiring a releaser for its remission, usually administered, to a slave, in what is called the breeding wine, or the "second wine." When this is administered she usually knows that she has been selected for crossing with a handsome male slave.Such breedings commonly take place with the slaves hooded, and under the supervision of the master, or masters. In this way the occurrence of the breeding act can be confirmed and authenticated. Sometimes a member of the caste of scribes is also present, to provide certification on behalf of the city. Usually, however, in cities which encourage this sort of registration it is sufficient to bring the papers for stamping to the proper office within forty Ahn. Such rigor, however, is usually involved only in the breeding of expensive, pedigreed slaves. Most slave breeding is at the discretion of the private master or masters involved. Slaves from the same household, incidentally, are seldom mated. This practice is intended to reduce the likelihood of intimate emotional relationships among slaves. Furthermore, male and female slaves are usually kept separate, female slaves commonly performing light labors in households and male slaves working in the fields or on the grounds. Sometimes, to reward male slaves, or keep them content, or even to keep them from going insane, a female slave is thrown to them. This is sometimes a girl of delicate sensibilities from the house who has not been perfectly pleasing; she then finds herself thrown naked to work slaves. In slave matings, since most crossings do not take place within the same household, a stud fee is usually paid to the master of the male slave. The active ingredient in the breeding wine, or the "second wine," is a derivative of teslik. In the matter of bitterness of taste there is little to choose from between raw sip root and slave wine, the emulsive qualities of the slave wine being offset to some extent by the strength of the concentrations involved."I have finished it," gasped the girl, shuddering."Open your mouth," I said, "widely."I forced her mouth open, even more widely, with my thumbs and forefingers. I examined her mouth, closely. The sip root was gone.She still held her wrists crossed, touching, behind her. She was still bound, as it is said, by the master’s will."You are unbound," I told her. She removed her hands from behind her back.She looked at me, knowing that I was her master."Lick and wipe your mouth," I told her. She ran her tongue over her lips, and wiped them with the back of her right forearm.If I should choose to kiss her I did not desire to taste the residue of sip root."Hands on thighs," I said, "head down."She complied. It is pleasant to command women."Do you think that you will conquer?" I asked."No, Master," she whispered."Would you like more sip root?" I inquired.She shook her head, rigorously. "No, Master," she said.She had not needed the sip root, of course.It is occasionally useful to have the slave perform arbitrary and unpleasant acts. It helps to remind them that they are only slaves, and are subject to the master’s will. BLOOD BROTHERS OF GOR-, Pages 319-320

No comments: